If you are reading this, you could well be my next intern. There is an opening in my office right now. The staff is absolutely fabulous and you will get along great with Me, Myself and I. Here are five (plus one) reasons you should apply immediately:
1. You are not a psychotic fan, but rather a confident individual who sees past the smoke and mirrors of the music industry.
2. You are so great with people and help them feel how important they are every time you answer emails or make phone calls in my behalf.
3. You don't mind that this internship is educational (ahem, non-paid) because of all the contacts and artists you will meet, and all of the things you will learn.
4. My scatter-brained mannerisms are endearing to you and you like being the organized friend that I need in my life.
5. Your acting skills are impeccable. If I ask you to call up some record execs, posing as my manager, you nail the part. I love that about you!
6. I am a real easy-going gal (choke) when I want to be and if you hate being my intern I will still be your friend after you leave.
If you or someone you know is interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.