Monday, May 18, 2009

Classes with Camilynne

This is my sister-in-law, Cami.  She's beautiful.  This is me when I got so paranoid about my mono-brow that I tweezed a football field's length in between.  (Photograph my Mark Anderson, Rubberball Productions, 2001)

I love photography.  Out of all my material possessions, family photographs are the most valuable to me.  One thing I really believe is that beautiful photography is worth the money.  I've been blessed to have several photographers in my family.  Last week on my post "The Mississippi on Mother's Day," someone commented on how they wished that a photographer would follow them around so they could have awesome pictures all the time too.  Well, lucky for me, the photographer that always happens to be around is in my sister-in-law, Cami Neslon.  She is FABULOUS and now YOU TOO can learn how to be a fabulous photographer.  She will be teaching Photoshop classes for all levels, right here in Utah come June.  This is a rare opportunity because Cami recently moved to Florida and isn't all that available anymore.  I myself am planning to attend so that I can morph my awful point-and-shoot pictures into works of art.  To read about dates, times, and cost, visit Cami's blog, www.camilynne.blogspot.com.  If you sign up by Wednesday, you can receive $25 off tuition!  Enjoy a few of my favorite photos Cami has done for my family over the years:







5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS pictures.

    In my fantasy life, I'm an extremely talented photographer...

    in my real life, not so much!

    I'm so happy I found your blog...can't tell you how many times in the last few years your music has brought me peace. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. be grateful for your thick dark eyebrows Mindy! some of us a thin pale eyebrows that look non-existent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder Heather! I have learned to love them over the years. Taming them at times is tricky, but I am grateful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would be gorgeous even with a unibrow!

    I so wish I could take her class! I seriously need some tips! She is soooo talented!

    ReplyDelete