My six sisters and I have this thing we call "Home Girl Chat Room" or "HGCR." I know. We make stupid names up for things all the time. Anyway, the purpose of HGCR is to share via email, our favorite new beauty products, recipes, and discoveries of all types (many of which would be too inappropriate for this blog - unless you like talking about colon cleanses.)
I thought I would share a few of mine with you in hopes that in return, you'll share some of yours with me. So check it out:
- Favorite cheap beauty product: Jergens Firming Natural Glow. I'm an advocate for protecting one's skin from the sun and I find this lotion a great, natural looking alternative to getting a tan. In fact, you won't look like you have a full on tan, but it gives you just enough color.
- Favorite herbal supplement: Zyflamend. I take it to prevent waking up with a sore, stiff body. It really helps. Am I getting old? Find it at your whole foods store.
- Favorite eye cream: Lancome Renergie Lift for eyes. I love this stuff.
- Favorite Skin Care Line: Proactiv. You've heard Jessica Simpson and Vanessa what's-her-face say it over and over again. And now I have a testimony too. If only I got paid to endorse it.
- Favorite Massage: Seated thirty minute massage (I like Remedez in Orem, UT). It's cheaper and way more effective for my sore shoulder muscles when I'm sitting up.
- Favorite Indulgence: Maestro's Gelato on Center St. in Provo, UT. And if their gelato wasn't heavenly enough, now they have European pizza that is to DIE for.