Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Office Space

My sister, Lindsey sketches a portrait on the chalkboard wall at my office.

So, I have this office in downtown historic Provo. I go there periodically to write music, but mostly to feel all grown up and important. I've been sharing it with a dear friend and it has worked out so well with our flexible schedules. However, it is now time for her to move on. Thus, I am searching for a new friend who might be in need of some office space. I am very good at sharing and will make it easy for you to come and work with plenty of your own quiet time. If you are interested, please email me with questions regarding rent price (it's cheap!). You can send an email to mindy@mindygledhill.com.

I share my all of my innermost thoughts with my sculpture Allen (he's made of allen wrenches.) He'll listen to yours too.

3 comments:

  1. Mindy - We may be interested. Email me with specifics: morgan_pugh@byu.edu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chalk art, but what if some cute boy runs his fingers through the face? Just wondering. Not that I'd know anything about that - as the mother of five boys.

    Good luck finding the perfect fit. I'd love to share space with you, but alas, I don't need space and I don't live in Utah County. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of feeling all grown up! I would also LOVE sharing an office with you. I am feeling inspired to write a book so that could actually be a useful thing.

    ReplyDelete