In case, you were wondering, the ball in this shoe is Thatcher's Gobstopper which he temporarily put there so he could take a break and jump on the trampoline, then suck on it later.
Latest Funny Business:
1. During a recent funeral for Thatcher's pet mouse, Wheely, he stated in his eulogy, "He was like a brother to me."
2. Three more mice have been purchased and laid to rest since then.
3. Tripped on some steps on campus causing the contents of my backpack to scatter all over the ground, including feminine hygiene right at the feet of an innocent male passerby.
4. Had to return a bra to Target. The only clerk working was a 21 year old fumbling young man. "There's no price tag on this," he said, his voice cracking. "Could you go get me another one?" he asked as the bra trembled in his hands.
5. While using the bathroom, the phone rang. To my chagrin, Thatcher answered it. "My mom is on the potty. She can't talk to you right now." It happened to be the CEO of a major organization. Awesome.