Today's success stories might be scraping the barrel a bit. Sometimes I just want to tell it like it is and would rather have you know that I woke up with a Nighttime TheraFlu Hangover and felt like a moody wreck with a head cold. But that should be all the more reason to celebrate that I actually accomplished:
- making homemade pizzas with Thatcher all morning (at his request)
- spray painting these enormous stars I got for the boys' bedrooms a while back
- registering for my Pro Tools and Recording Techniques classes this semester
- unloading and loading the dishwasher
- making an appointment to get my hair cut
Anytime I share these little successes, you are invited to share yours back with me. It helps me feel like there are others out there who like me, sometimes feel triumph over just getting out of bed.