Saturday, January 9, 2010

Five Successes for 1/9/10


1.) Tested 30 combinations of microphones on guitar in a lab at school.  Found that if you don't have much of a budget, two SM-57 mics do a pretty darn good job.

2.) Hosted a birthday party in which I escaped in one piece.  I'm afraid I can't say the same for the Sponge Bob cake.

3.) Got booked to sing at a worship service for inmates at the State Prison.  Very excited for that.  Sorry, the price for tickets to that performance is quite high.

4.)  Finished painting the chalkboard wall in Thatcher's room.  (I know, I'm a little obsessed with chalkboards lately).

5.)  Made an appointment with Tony Litster, (a mentor I've worked with for several years) to help me get into the writing zone next week.

Thanks for following me this week on my journey through Chapter One of Music Success in Nine Weeks.  I hope you got some good ideas about the power of setting goals.  Tune in on Monday to see what Chapter Two is all about.  Night night.  ZZZzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment