Monday, November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday


It's Cyber Monday.

You know, I've actually never even heard of Cyber Monday until my husband was telling me about it yesterday. Black Friday is the big shopping day with all the deals in retail stores, and Cyber Monday is when all of the big specials happen online. Why am I telling you this? I'm sure you already know. In any case, right now, I'm having a Christmas special that includes both my albums for only $19.98. However, TODAY for Cyber Monday, I will sign any orders that come my way. If you want me to write a personal message to whomever you will be gifting your order to, I am most happy to do that. When you log onto my store, just click "My Account" then click "View Messages" and you can send me a message telling me any specifics. Otherwise, I'll just sign my name like in the photo above. Also, be sure to let me know if you do NOT want the CD signed. Click HERE to make your order.

Happy Cyber Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Just recv'd your CD's today... talk about speedy delivery. Thanks Mindy! Happy Holiday's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy, I love your music .... Awesome .... Such a beautiful voice

    ReplyDelete
  3. And how about shipping to Spain?

    ReplyDelete