Tuesday, December 21, 2010

On the 8th Day of Christmas: Free Printable Christmas Card (a Re-gift)


Confession: This is totally a re-gift. But it is a re-gift with the permission of Mufn Inc., who designs darling handcrafted and sewn items. I first saw this free printable Christmas card on pinterest.com (my latest obsession). Then, lo and behold, I find out that the designer is Pauline Grayson who lives right here in the same state of Utah. You should see her Etsy store.

I found some vintage scrapbooks at local thrift stores and took out the beautifully aged papers and printed the cards on them to get an aged effect. I love how they turned out and these are the cards I'm sending to my friends and family (if I can ever get around to it). So, to download and print these free Christmas cards, click HERE. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment