Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

The filming for the Whole Wide World music video continues . . .

Last Friday I spent the day in St. George running through clouds of colored smoke (technically it was pulverized non-toxic sidewalk chalk).

You see that air compressor on the ground? It's connected to a custom hose and metal funnel concocted by Clark, my special effects guy. Pretty awesome.

Here, I await a blast to the face.

Julian tested it out with the pink chalk dust just to make sure it was working, and well, he got hosed. We both laughed later about how we had to stop and run some errands on the way home and all the perplexed looks we got.

Come back soon to see pictures of a me attempting ballet in Converse and a race with some very amazing ladies.

8 comments:

  1. OOO it all looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so freakin' beautiful, Mindy! True, we are in trouble for not seeing you! But, we were there less than 24 hours, if that's an excuse, and your parents knew we were there too...and I don't have your number! Okay, all lame excuses!

    Can't wait to see the new video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see this video. It will be amazing I'm sure, based on this scene alone. So fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this moment ... always so special when you coloured it! Smuak

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited what's gonna happen in your music video.

    ReplyDelete