Monday, May 16, 2011

Ode to a Stud Muffin

I've been gone more than ever lately it seems. That's not an easy thing when you're married and have a few children; not on you or your family. But my husband is such a champion, and the purpose of this post is to honor him and tell him "thanks for always getting my back."


It's also not always a walk in the park to have a hormonal, under-slept, swollen pregnant lady at home either. But again, this man is the best to be married to when you're expecting (not that I have any other comparison, but I can only make an educated guess). Last night, my body ached so badly. He rubbed my feet and legs and took care of me so sweetly. I'm just feeling so very grateful. Thank you, my love.



5 comments:

  1. And he's cute to boot. Can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love odes to stud muffins. This was a great one. So glad you have him, and I'm pretty darn sure he feels the same way about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one like that also. Lucky us!!

    ReplyDelete