Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bridal Veil Falls

I recently spoke of how I often miss all the beauties that are right in my back yard. On Memorial Day, we visited Antelope Island just north of Salt Lake City. On Sunday, the boys got stir crazy and we headed down the trail to Bridal Veil Falls.

The dress I'm wearing (compliments of Lilac Clothing) was so comfy and stretchy to walk in and I have never had so many compliments in one day on the cut of a dress. I recently discovered Lilac after a determined search to find flattering maternity clothes and I love them. More on this soon.).


The boys played in the water until they were soaked and muddy; just the way I like a little boy.

Nature brings out the best in kids - and me too.


2 comments:

  1. you're beautiful.
    and your music is like a dream.
    your rendition of "be still my soul" makes MY soul warm.

    i realize this has nothing to do with your post.

    hehe. i just couldn't resist.

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, do you have to actually BE pregnant to wear one of those dresses or is it enough to just LOOK pregnant? I think I could pull it off.

    ReplyDelete