Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Christmas Recording, Day 2

So, the first part of making an album requires a lot of sitting and listening on my part. We track the bass and drums first and because I am rhythmically challenged, I'm not much help. Lucky for me, Piper the Puggle pup played with me and licked my hands until they were raw.

What? Did you think I'd leave my keytar off this record? Pfft.


Joe busts out a vintage Fender 12 string.


Drew Harris is one of the most patient people I know. He assists Stuart here at the studio and he makes me remember how much I appreciate positive and kind-hearted people in my life.

Stuart made an effort to get out his Christmas decorations for me. Atta boy, Stu.

Tomorrow I'll get to be more hands on and track some piano. Stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. Mindy,

    I am so so excited to hear this album when it's finished. You are the best!

    P.S. featured one of your songs in my new mix :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear the album for christmas!! Next, pretty please make an album of classic hymns. Good ones are hard to find!

    ReplyDelete