Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Show in L.A.!

Do you live in the L.A. area? Well, well, well. Have I got an evening of fun planned out for YOU this Thursday! Actually, my friend Jenny Ewing planned the evening, but I am elated to be a part of this holiday party/art show. I'll be singing some acoustic versions of my songs at this event where you'll also be treated with visual delights (FOR SALE!) from local artists, photographers, fashion and jewelry designers. The party is from 8-11PM. I will sing around 9PM. Located at the Lily Kate Showroom, 860 S. Los Angeles St., Suite 503, L.A. (Note: Not a recommended event for children. But date night? Yes, please.) See event details below.


1 comment:

  1. sounds like a lot of fun. nothing like a good art show & you singing will truly brighten up the room im sure. i truly hope i will be able to make it! :)

    ReplyDelete