Wednesday, November 7, 2012

You, Me and Dear Lizzie, Tonight!

The election is over and I think we all need to sit back, relax and just breathe. Things have been so intense and I think we could use a night of music, good food and friendship to help us all get back into the swing of things. Come join me tonight for a mini acoustic concert at Dear Lizzie Boutique and Bistro in Highland, UT.  I can celebrate with you and I can give you a shoulder to cry on if you need it.    It's my job to help people feel joy, happiness, or to just simply feel understood through music.  I love it so very much.  

You can come anytime and eat, sift through Dear Lizzie's treasure trove of jewelry, scents, shoes and clothing and celebrate their 7th Anniversary of being in business.  I'll sing between 8 and 8:30 PM.  See you there!

10953 N. Alpine Hwy
Highland, UT 84003


Photo by Jefra Starr Lynn
Styling by Rosie Jarman
Design by Rhonna Farrer




No comments:

Post a Comment