Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Song a Day: Little Red Bike

My dad taught me how to ride a bike on a little red Schwinn.  How I loved that bike, circling the house with it for hours on end.  More than that, my dad taught me how to be a strong, independent and influential human being.  Today's song is "Little Red Bike."

When I was in Brooklyn for the mixing of this song, I stepped out for lunch with my producer and mixing engineer. I nearly ran right into a little red Schwinn just like my childhood bike on the way to the restaurant.  It was as if it showed up to say "thank you."

Available on iTunes, Sep. 10th! Pre-order it now here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/pocketful-of-poetry/id688062384?ign-mpt=uo%3D2




1 comment:

  1. I love this song because it really shows off your soft side. I like it a lot. And I mean, a lot!

    ReplyDelete